• Announcements

• Meredith

Confirmation Email   10/31/17

Note to guests concerning email confirmation to join this forum: Before you contact an admin/moderator please first check your SPAM or junk folders first and be sure to add vivaco.in to your safe list. Thank you.
Meredith

Nominating people

Meredith    124

Sometimes we run into good people in bad situations. Please use this thread to bring attention to individuals who would benefit from Award Rights.

Share their back story to help us connect.

If you are in need of an AR and don't feel comfortable adding your own name, please message me and I will add you to the list.

Meredith    124

I pledge an AR to  @JTStreetman 

Having been in contact with JT for nearly a year I can say that he is a genuine human being. 

He's had some medical issues and tough times but the VIVA project has given him hope to make a better future.

His goal is to earn enough for a Crown and accumulate TQS but he's also patiently waiting for worker nodes to launch.

• Like 7

okean123    15
On 15.11.2017 at 7:13 PM, Meredith said:

I pledge an AR to  @JTStreetman 

Having been in contact with JT for nearly a year I can say that he is a genuine human being. 

He's had some medical issues and tough times but the VIVA project has given him hope to make a better future.

His goal is to earn enough for a Crown and accumulate TQS but he's also patiently waiting for worker nodes to launch.

I'm going to give an AR to @JTStreetman as well. We didn't have much personal conversations, but as what I have seen in the chats, he's a very nice man and deserves an AR!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

I'm glad we get ARs every 90 days!  So many folks to contribute to. Agreed on @JTStreetman! I also would  nominate @Meredith and @Sherry D. They have worked tirelessly to help make Viva grow.  Meeting these two powerful and endlessly kind women has been a pleasure.  I do know know their full stories, yet they have shared about their families, medical challenges, shelter, etc.  Despite their full plate personal lives, they forge on, supporting and working for Viva's success! Thank you two for everything!  Please, tell your stories or contact me and I'll fact check and get your permission before I add your stories!  This means you too @JTStreetman!  

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

JTStreetman    32

Hello @ All ... I wish I were or could be more articulate .. From what I know or understand of both Sherry and Meredith, I can attest to the value that both are contributing not only to the VIVA project but to humanity itself. They give me strength and hope for a better future that I believe that we all want to see and are working to build. IF you believe that we can in fact deliver new methods to solve the problems that plague humanity, then invest in these people. They are our best hope for the future, and I will do all that is in my power to see and contribute to their success. Help me help them.   JTS

• Like 3

Meredith    124

@KinToAllBeings and @JTStreetman thank you so much for the nomination but I am truly blessed because of VIVA. I cannot speak for Sherry but if any ARs come my way they are going to be paid forward to other initiatives that I find. I will be actively seeking veterans and initiatives which help veterans, as well as independent artists and hard luck cases. HUGS.

• Like 4

Kooshikoo    8

I also pledge an AR to JT Streetman, and also to FBA( freebornangel). To JT for all his contributions, his plans to others, and his financial need. To FBA   for his fight for the less fortunate, against exploitation, his financial need, and for being a valuable asset in the Viva community.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Meredith    124

I would like to throw out another name. She is on Steemit and not yet participating in VIVA. It is @girlbeforemirror

She has a Global Sisterhood Initiative that she has launched in an effort to lessen waste, re-gift, and pay-it-forward.

Here is her post about the initiative:

https://steemit.com/life/@girlbeforemirror/global-sisterhood-sharing-and-reducing-waste

She has also shared her personal story about her severe health problems and she is truly a beautiful and genuine soul.

• Like 3

Hello to you all Vivos!

If I had ARs to give to allow for a few human beings that are only making this place a better one, I'd pledge it to Gary Munsch, a retired carpenter who dedicates his time, equipments and even some of his own material to educate and empower youths and young adults in becoming entrepreneur. I can vouch for his unwavering integrity as well as for his quality of living that is, to say the least, very rudimental. As I spoke to him about my intentions to find funds for his vocational vision volunteering for the betterment of this world, he said he was only doing it because it was his calling, not for the money. On this, I replied "What if you were paid for doing so, would you spit on it!?!" With an obvious grin screaming yes, he humbly said that he would be glad if it were even possible. I told him I'd get back to him on this subject, soon enough, as he is on my plate, the #1 example of selfless humility giving tirelessly to the community of Queen Charlotte Village where I used to live, on Haida Gwaii.

If I understand well, the Awarded people would get paid the $538.00/wk for their work or a proportional amount depending on the amount of work they do, maybe??? Thanks a lot for taking the time to read this short proposal. As far as I know him, if their were more moneys going his way, more projects of this nature would take place, including learning sustainable self-reliance in the area where they live through sustainable fishing ethics and sustainable gathering of crabs and shellfish as well as identification and sustainable gathering of berries, plants and other natural resources.

Namaste     :)

• Like 1